Fix Swap Size field name and tooltip
Currently, the Swap Size field doesn't have a field name.
There is text in the field which serves as a combo field name and tooltip combo but also has an actual tooltip.
Current in-field text is:
Swap size on each drive in Gib, affects new disks only. Setting this to 0 disables swap creation completely (STRONGLY DISCOURAGED).
By default, all data disks are created with this amount of swap. This setting does not affect log or cache devices as they are created without swap.
Field name should be Swap Size
Updated by Michael Reynolds about 2 years ago
- Subject changed from Fix Swap size field name and tooltip to Fix Swap Size field name and tooltip
- Assignee changed from Dru Lavigne to Erin Clark
- Target version changed from Backlog to 11.2-BETA2
- Related to Feature #37838: add option to NOT create swap partition on new pool / disks added
- Assignee changed from Erin Clark to Dennis Mullen
- Status changed from Unscreened to In Progress
- Severity changed from New to Low
- Status changed from In Progress to Ready for Testing
Docs: please review the tooltip
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
Updated by Bonnie Follweiler about 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
Test passed in FreeNAS-11.2-MASTER-201807230852
- Status changed from Passed Testing to Done
Also available in: Atom