Hide minutes from cron picker for SMART tasks in new UI
SMART tests do not use the minutes field but it does use all of the other cron fields so I would still like to use the cron ui for this task type. Could you add the ability to hide minutes from the cron picker so this can be done?
Updated by Damian Szidiropulosz about 2 years ago
What is the actual value that needs to be stored? Is it a cron rule without a minutes field at all or is it some default minutes value that just needs to be hidden from the user in the form.
It literally just needs the minutes field hidden, cron works as normal for everything else in this one
- Status changed from Unscreened to Ready for Testing
- Assignee changed from Damian Szidiropulosz to Erin Clark
- Subject changed from Cron picker needs some adjustments to work with SMART tests to Hide minutes from cron picker for SMART tasks in new UI
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
Updated by Bonnie Follweiler about 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
Test Passed in FreeNAS-11.2-MASTER-201807240859
- Status changed from Passed Testing to Done
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
Also available in: Atom