Iscsi Chap Secret doesn's work anymore.
Reason for Closing:
After updating to 11.2 Beta1 iSCSI wont connect. The Autohrized Access User/Password doesn't work anymore.
Tried to create a new User/Password but it doesnt accept the input and tells me the password must be between 12 to 16 charecters - even if it is.
Going back to 11.1 for now...
- File debug-quasarnas-20180714214922.txz added
- Private changed from No to Yes
- Related to Bug #36658: Sharing/iSCSI/Auth/Add: Peer Secret is treated as a mandatory field, but the UI says it is not added
- Related to Bug #35599: Don't check peer_secret if peer_user isn't supplied in Sharing -> iSCSI -> Authorized Access added
- Category changed from Services to Middleware
- Assignee changed from Release Council to William Grzybowski
Updated by William Grzybowski about 3 years ago
- Status changed from Unscreened to Closed
- Target version changed from Backlog to N/A
- Reason for Closing set to Duplicate Issue
Seems to be a duplicate of related issues.
- File deleted (
- Private changed from Yes to No
Also available in: Atom