Update zvol Configuration Options table in new UI version of Guide
The Storage/Pools/Add zvol screen options have changed, and the "zvol Configuration Options" table needs to be updated:
- Reorganize table entries to reflect the order in the UI page.
- Add "Advanced Mode" column and checkboxes.
- Add entry for the "Sync" field (see ticket 37088)
#2 Updated by Timothy Moore II over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Unscreened to In Progress
- Reorganize entries to reflect their placement in the UI.
- Add missing "Sync" entry.
- Add more explanatory text to the Compression level and ZFS Deduplication entries.
- Add "Advanced Mode" column and indicate "Block size" is an Advanced setting.
- Add another tabularcolumns entry and reset the values.
#4 Updated by Dru Lavigne over 2 years ago
- Subject changed from Update storage.rst zvol Configuration Options table to Update zvol Configuration Options table in new UI version of Guide
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Done
- Target version changed from Backlog to 11.2-BETA2
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No