Fix issue with pressing enter in VM wizard of new UI
Found in latest nightlies (FreeNAS-11.2-MASTER-201807200857).
Modify the CPU and/or the memory usage on step 3 (CPU and Memory) of creating a VM in the UI.
Press enter on the keyboard.
It exits the VM wizard and takes the user back to the VM list.
#1 Updated by Erin Clark about 2 years ago
- Assignee changed from Erin Clark to Lola Yang
This is a problem with entity wizard as a whole. Entity wizard seems to do weird things when you press Enter, it should treat the Next and Submit buttons as the html "submit" so that pressing Enter does the right thing.
#8 Updated by Aaron St. John about 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
Tested on FreeNAS-11.2-MASTER-201808230859
1. Went to VM wizard, entered information, and pressed enter.
2. Went to Add Jail wizard, entered information, and pressed enter.
3. No more problem with pressing enter on wizards.