Ensure that U6 installs the correct version of the Guide
I just looked at the Guide tab in my 11.1-U5 installs and was served up FreeNAS® 11.2-BETA1 User Guide
#3 Updated by Dru Lavigne about 2 years ago
- Category changed from Documentation to Build system
- Assignee changed from Release Council to Joe Maloney
- Target version changed from Backlog to 11.1-U6
- Reason for Blocked deleted (
Need additional information from Author)
Joe: can you and Rishi check what was pulled in for that build? It should be the master branch of freenas-docs, not the angulargui branch.
#4 Updated by Dru Lavigne about 2 years ago
- Subject changed from Bad docs reference to Ensure that U6 installs the U4 version of the Guide
- Assignee changed from Joe Maloney to Rishabh Chauhan
Rishabh: when rolling U6, ensure that the Guide is built using the master branch of freenas-docs as of this commit: 9197f0d32585854f51180f0f5a7ac95487d1198e.