Notify user when plugin install is complete in new UI
Using a FreeNAS system updated to FreeNAS-11.2-MASTER-201807260859:
When I go to Plugins/Available and install a plugin, the "Please wait" message and loading circle displays. When the process is finished, the screen returns to Plugins/Available with no notification or message explaining the installation is finished.
Perhaps a general design decision needs to be made here: Should the UI always have some kind of message when a task is finished?
- Target version changed from Backlog to 11.2-BETA3
- Assignee changed from Erin Clark to Lola Yang
- Status changed from Unscreened to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Ready for Testing
- Subject changed from Notification needed after installing a plugin to Notify user when plugin install is complete in new UI
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
Updated by Aaron St. John about 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
- Status changed from Passed Testing to Done
Also available in: Atom