Allow boot scrub to run on passive/standby TrueNAS node
The default for boot device scrubs was lowered from 30 days to 7 days to help identify failing boot devices prematurely. It was noticed that scrubs on the boot devices are occurring on the active node as scheduled, but the passive node is not running any scrubs on its boot devices. Please make it so passive devices still scrub their disks appropriately.
#9 Updated by William Grzybowski almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from Blocked to Not Started
- Target version changed from 12.0 to 11.3
- Severity changed from New to Low Medium
- Reason for Blocked deleted (
Waiting for feedback)
We are probably restricting to MASTER node somehow then. But I do see it in crontab for both.
#16 Updated by Dru Lavigne almost 3 years ago
- Subject changed from Make boot device scrubs happen on passive node to Allow boot scrub to run on passive/standby TrueNAS node
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Done
- Target version changed from 11.3 to Master - FreeNAS Nightlies
- Private changed from Yes to No