Fix disk sort size in Snapshot page of new UI
Specifically chose 1000 items per page so it has all snapshots.
Sorted by size.
A 400MB snapshot is 10 - 15 items down, yet a 97MB snapshot is at the top.
Can anyone tell us, if we can safely delete those Warden migration jail snapshots?
Seen in BETA1
- Status changed from Unscreened to Blocked
- Reason for Blocked set to Need additional information from Author
I can't reproduce this on BETA2. Once you have a chance to update later today, please leave a comment on this ticket whether or not you can still reproduce.
Reproduced right now, same thing.
I'd upload the screenshot but it's basically identical. Top item, 98.22MiB
10 or 15 items down, my "Sickrage warden migration snapshot" 401.06MiB
- Status changed from Blocked to Unscreened
- Assignee changed from Release Council to Erin Clark
- Target version changed from Backlog to 11.2-BETA3
- Subject changed from [UI, BETA1] Snapshot user interface, sort by size, is in fact, not sorting by size. to [UI, BETA2] Snapshot user interface, sort by size, is in fact, not sorting by size.
- Seen in changed from 11.2-BETA1 to 11.2-BETA2
- Assignee changed from Erin Clark to Dennis Mullen
- Status changed from Unscreened to Screened
This table is part of the ngx-datatable package, which has its own built-in logic. Looks like it is doing kind of a pseudo-alphanumerical sort, with the nines, then the eights, etc. Will have to try to see if I can override the clickable column header somehow and connect it to a homemade sort function.
is it one of those things where it’s like
So 40mb would appear smaller than 900mb, because it’s not 040mb?
Yes, I think it is something like that. The table could handle the sort for straight numbers or letters, but the combination is throwing it off.
- Target version changed from 11.2-BETA3 to 11.2-RC1
- Status changed from Screened to In Progress
- Subject changed from [UI, BETA2] Snapshot user interface, sort by size, is in fact, not sorting by size. to Fix disk sort size in Snapshot page of new UI
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
- Reason for Blocked deleted (
Need additional information from Author)
- Has duplicate Bug #46234: Sorting on snapshot screen is alphabetic, even for columns that use numbers added
- Status changed from In Progress to Ready for Testing
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
Test Passed in FreeNAS-11.2-MASTER-201809281304
- Status changed from Passed Testing to Done
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
Also available in: Atom