Upon every new login, Memory and CPU temp charts show a weird drop to 0
Reason for Closing:
For lack of a better term, it's like the server suddenly wants to pretend it's behaving because it got 'caught'
Obviously, this is not the case.
The code that's drawing the graph is going haywire due to login.
Furthermore, somewhat related. The main 'reporting' section, for CPU, appears to be lacking the temperature under both CPU and System options, should it be here? Should all reporting be visible here, in some manner and the dashboard more of a simple overview?
- Assignee changed from Release Council to Erin Clark
- Target version changed from Backlog to 11.2-RC1
- Assignee changed from Erin Clark to Damian Szidiropulosz
- Related to Bug #35428: Disable RRD write cache when Reporting Database is unchecked added
- Related to Bug #40804: Dashboard metrics failing to track CPU. added
- Target version changed from 11.2-RC1 to 11.2-U2
- Related to Bug #53620: (Probable Dupe) CPU Temp and memory usage reporting menu drops to zero on active system added
Can I confirm if the lower paragraph will be addressed in this out should I log it elsewhere?
Seems odd to me that clicking "reports" on the front page of my dashboard, for CPU temp, results in an "All CPU" reporting area, where temp is not located?
- Has duplicate Bug #65196: 11.2-release Dashboard Memory usage tile reports 0 GiB added
- Target version changed from 11.2-U2 to 11.2-U3
- Has duplicate Bug #77332: All Graphs on dashboard not working added
Updated by Damian Szidiropulosz over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Unscreened to Closed
- Reason for Closing set to Duplicate Issue
This was fixed a while ago. The issue wound up being the way the start and end times were in the request. The UI was sending epoch time instead of "now-10m" notation. Sending "now-10m" ensures that we use the server's clock for reference.
- Target version changed from 11.2-U3 to N/A
Also available in: Atom