Properly encode passwords in inadyn config
Reason for Closing:
Reason for Blocked:
Support Suite Ticket:
The dynamic DNS service doesn't start for me, though I think it used to work.
The apparent cause is a bug in its config parser which doesn't allow # in strings (such as the password). I haven't checked if \# works yet.
#8 Updated by Dru Lavigne over 1 year ago
- Subject changed from inadyn doesn't start w freedns to Properly encode passwords in inadyn config
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from In Progress to Ready for Testing
- Private changed from Yes to No
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No