Add Google Team Drive support to middleware
It's nice to see some rclone support added (I'm using 11.2 Beta 2), but it's capable of much more than allowed for in the UI. I'm especially interested in using it to upload to Google Team Drives.
So, please, either
- add support for Team Drives, or
- expose the rclone config file so I can manually add the services I need.
#2 Updated by William Grzybowski about 2 years ago
- Subject changed from rclone configuration to Google Team Drive in Cloud Sync
- Assignee changed from William Grzybowski to Vladimir Vinogradenko
- Target version changed from Backlog to 11.3
- Severity changed from New to Medium
Vladimir, can you please investigate what exactly is needed to support team drive? It seems we just need some extra attributes to "drive" rclone type?
#5 Updated by . Hokan about 2 years ago
Vladimir Vinogradenko wrote:
. Hokan, do I understand correctly that the only thing you need is to add
team_drive = xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxto rclone remote config?
Probably correct. My rclone-generated config also has this line:
scope = drive
but rclone on FreeNAS seems to work without it.