Fix query issue that prevented saving of Alert Services settings in new UI
Testing the new UI with a FreeNAS Mini updated to FreeNAS-11.2-MASTER-201808140859:
Go to System/Alert Services and click "More Options (three dots)/Edit for an existing alert service. The form that appears does not reflect the previously saved settings.
The attached screenshot shows the "Edit" form for an "Mail" alert service titled "E-Mail".
#5 Updated by Dru Lavigne over 1 year ago
- Subject changed from System/Alert Services/ Edit Alert Service : Form doesn't populate with previously saved settings to Fix query issue that prevented saving of Alert Services settings in new UI
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
#6 Updated by Timothy Moore II over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
Testing with FreeNAS system updated to FreeNAS-11.2-MASTER-201808290900:
Log in and go to System -> Alert Services. Click More Options (three vertical dots)/Edit for an existing service. Confirm all previously saved options correctly appear in the Edit page.