Enforce VM minimum memory check in new UI
#6 Updated by Aaron St. John over 1 year ago
- File memory_docker_check.png memory_docker_check.png added
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
Tested on FreeNAS-11.2-MASTER-201808280901
In review of the PR it appears the change was only for a DockerVM.
Thus, my test method:
1. Begin creating a VM through the VM wizard and select docker host.
2. Get to the step where it checks CPU and Memory.
3. Try to enter something less than 2048.
4. Observe behaviour (see screenshot). Also, it will not let the user click Next while the memory is below the minimum of 2048.