Deleting large sparsebundle crashes freenas
I have fresh install of FN11.2-beta2 using an imported pool. On that pool is a now redudant sparsebundle for a timemachine archive. About 1Tb size
The new FreeNAS doesn't have any relevant shares set up yet, and the TM isn't running.
if I rm -rf the sparsebundle from the shell, the gui hangs and Freenas itself crashes needing a hardware reboot
PS any advice about how to delete it otherwise?
#4 Updated by Alexander Motin about 2 years ago
- Status changed from Unscreened to Closed
- Target version changed from Backlog to N/A
- Reason for Closing set to Duplicate Issue
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
Yes, I thunk it is the same issue.
Tim, please try coming soon FreeNAS 11.2-BETA3 and report if problem persist.