Sort folder paths alphabetically in new UI
Subject covers it.
Attempting to configure another B2 backup and browsing to the folder to sync.
My filesystem is a mess and identifying the folder I'm after is difficult because it appears, the contents are not sorted alphabetically.
This particular instance is
"Tasks | Cloud Sync Tasks | Add" section, within the directory / files menu item.
- Assignee changed from Release Council to Anonymous
- Target version changed from Backlog to 11.2-RC1
- Status changed from Unscreened to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Ready for Testing
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
- Subject changed from Folder paths are not sorted alphabetically in some new UI Tree / Browse views to Sort folder paths alphabetically in new UI
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
Test Passed FreeNAS-11.2-MASTER-201809200901
- Status changed from Passed Testing to Done
Also available in: Atom