Change name of "Sign in" button to "Log in"
The Log In button says "Sign In". This is not consistent with the rest of the UI, where we say "Log Out".
- Subject changed from "Sign In" wording is not consistent with the rest of the UI to Log in dialog improvements
Neatness and legibility improvements:
- Center the "LEGACY WEB INTERFACE" button.
- Make sure the "log in" button has high contrast between the text and background. The current yellow on white is difficult to read.
- Target version changed from Backlog to 11.2-RC1
- Assignee changed from Erin Clark to Vaibhav Chauhan
Updated by Vaibhav Chauhan about 2 years ago
- Assignee changed from Vaibhav Chauhan to Dennis Mullen
I think this is more of CSS issue, passing to dennis,
- Status changed from Unscreened to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Ready for Testing
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
- Subject changed from Log in dialog improvements to Change name of "Sign in" button to "Log in"
- File Log In.png Log In.png added
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
Test Passed FreeNAS-11.2-MASTER-201809190906
Updated by Timothy Moore II about 2 years ago
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
Docs: investigated and determined no docs changes needed to either master or angulargui branches.
- Status changed from Passed Testing to Done
Also available in: Atom