Display message in new UI when user tries to add an interface when all interfaces are already in use
On a FreeNAS Mini with igb0 and igb1 interfaces, both interfaces were assigned (igb1 was set with Add, igb0 was the only member of a lagg).
The + (Add) button is still enabled, and the interface add screen opens, but the interface drop-down field is empty and cannot be populated.
Instead, the Add button on the Interfaces list should be disabled, with a mouseover tooltip that says "All interfaces are already in use."
- Target version changed from Backlog to 11.2-RC1
- Assignee changed from Anonymous to Lola Yang
- Status changed from Unscreened to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Screened
- Status changed from Screened to In Progress
- Subject changed from Network/Interfaces/Add allows adding an interface even when all interfaces are already in use to Display message in new UI when user tries to add an interface when all interfaces are already in use
- Status changed from In Progress to Ready for Testing
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
Updated by Timothy Moore II over 2 years ago
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
Updated by Bonnie Follweiler over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
The ADD button isnt disabled but when I click it the message "All Interfaces are already in use" pops up.
Test Passed in FreeNAS 1102-INTERNAL24
- Status changed from Passed Testing to Done
Also available in: Atom