Recolor text on empty tables in new UI
Empty table text blends into the back ground on two of the official themes.
#2 Updated by Jickomi domaro almost 2 years ago
Dennis Mullen wrote:
I recently did a little research about this subject. With the following code you can change the row color of a TableView based on a column value (I will try to explain it the best I can).
The first thing we have to do is to define the TableView and the Columns of this TableView:
#5 Updated by Jeff Ervin almost 2 years ago
- File Table Text 4.png Table Text 4.png added
- File Table Text 3.png Table Text 3.png added
- File Table Text 2.png Table Text 2.png added
- File Table Text 1.png Table Text 1.png added
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
Test Passed FreeNAS-11.2-MASTER-201809210904