Properly handle VM non-existing state in new UI
After modifying a Virtual Machine, using any of the Options menu items, or going to Options -> Edit,
all current virtual machines show "Loading..." under the VM name.
This causes further actions to look as if they aren't being done.
For example starting a VM. The "Loading..." changes to "starting" but never updates past that.
Making a change via options -> Edit looks to never complete.
Forcing a refresh with Control F5 or leaving the Virtual Machines section and returning makes everything go back to normal.
I can supply a video if need be.
#7 Updated by Jeff Ervin over 2 years ago
- File Test VM4.png Test VM4.png added
- File Test VM3.png Test VM3.png added
- File Test VM2.png Test VM2.png added
- File Test VM1.png Test VM1.png added
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
Modified testvm2, started, no issues with either VM created. Both run, both stop without getting stuck.