Use appropriate units in the Dashboard Disks widget of new UI
Process disk and pool capacity numbers on the dashboard:
1. Commify (add commas or periods depending on user locale setting)
2. Humanize numbers: use units appropriate to the magnitude of the number shown.
if val > 1 TiB, show in units of TiB
else if val > 1 GiB, show in units of GiB
else show in units of MiB
3. Two decimal places are okay. One might be adequate and easier to read.
#6 Updated by Aaron St. John over 2 years ago
- File dashboard-fix.png dashboard-fix.png added
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
Tested on FreeNAS-11.2-MASTER-201809210904
1. Go to dashboard.
2. Observe that the fix is present. (see screenshot)