Auto Imported encrypted ZFS volumes are not visible in Volumes
Build: FreeNAS-220.127.116.11-RELEASE-x64 (002022c)
1. Fresh installed 9.2.1
2. Created encrypted ZFS volume
3. Upgraded to 18.104.22.168
4. Expanded the volume
5. Factory reset
6. Auto import of the encrypted volume without the passphrase ("Step 3 of 3" progress bar running and running. After some time pressed "x" button to close the window. No traceback generated.).
7. The volume was mounted (visible as /mnt/L1) however not visible in the web ui under Volumes section.
8. Re-downloaded 22.214.171.124 and did a fresh install, but it did not help. I was suspecting ticket #4420.
Attached all.log file which contains logs generated during auto import operation.
#4 Updated by Pawel Urbanowski over 6 years ago
Sorry William, I missed your question. Yes, I tried to reload/refresh the web page. I even tried to reboot the system. But no luck.
Finally I've been able to auto import the volume, but I am not sure why it worked.
1. Auto import from GUI. Result: No volume visible in the GUI.
2. zpool export L1
3. zpool import L1 Dane
4. Auto import from GUI. Result: Failed. Database is locked.
6. Auto import from GUI. Result: OK.
I've been trying today to reproduce the issue on virtualbox without any success.
I will try to reproduce it on my real system, but it won't be able to do it within 2 weeks, so I think we should close the ticket and I will ping you in case of any updates.