Likely panic deleting specific ZFS path
Reason for Closing:
Running "rm -rf" on a specific path causes the freenas system to stop responding over ssh and reboot. It seems like a panic.
I don't see anything in /var/crash, though; does panic dumping go somewhere else?
Seem to have lost my VGA cable so I'll need a few days to be able to see the console.
Updated by Alexander Strange about 2 years ago
- File debug-voile-20180906071147.txz added
- Private changed from No to Yes
- Is duplicate of Bug #41910: Fix system crash/freeze when deleting many files added
- File deleted (
- Status changed from Unscreened to Closed
- Target version changed from Backlog to N/A
- Private changed from Yes to No
- Reason for Closing set to Duplicate Issue
Alexander: this has been fixed for BETA3, due out early next week.
Also available in: Atom