Fix Plex installation with static IP address
When installing Plex or Plex with PlexPass with a static IP address, Plex cannot get addition meta data from the configured agents.
#2 Updated by Nikolai Udwari almost 2 years ago
- File debug.tgz added
I stopped my current Plex with PlexPass plugin and installed a new Plex plugin with the IP 192.168.178.5/24.
After that I stopped the plugin, I mounted one of my media collections and started the plugin again and finished the installation process.
Plex finds my media but cannot add additional metadata from Plex Movie or IMDB.
Trying to manually assign the metadata also does not work.
#6 Updated by Dru Lavigne over 1 year ago
- Subject changed from Plex static IP address - search agent databases does not succeed to Fix Plex installation with static IP address
- Status changed from Unscreened to Ready for Testing
- Reason for Blocked deleted (
Need additional information from Author)
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
QA: the update of this plugin should resolve this.