Allow empty mapuser/mapgroup in NFS section of new UI
If you accidentally select someone to map the user to for NFS, the dropdown menu won't allow you to go back to nothing.
So, in effect, you are stuck with selecting a setting or deleting/canceling the share and recreating it. This is a UI issue and may be present in other options where no setting should be an option.
- Assignee changed from Release Council to Lola Yang
- Target version changed from Backlog to 11.2-RC1
- Status changed from Unscreened to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Ready for Testing
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
- Subject changed from Once you pick an option for mapuser mapgroup on NFS share add page, you cannot go back to adding nothing to Allow empty mapuser/mapgroup in NFS section of new UI
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
Test Passed FreeNAS-11.2-MASTER-201810020854
- Status changed from Passed Testing to Done
Also available in: Atom