Show warning in new UI when deleting or editing a mount point of a running jail
I stopped my radarr jail and wanted to add a mount point which I can through the UI. However, when I want to restart the jail, it doesn't work since I haven't created the target folder in the jail yet (cf. https://redmine.ixsystems.com/issues/47129). Now I want to delete this mount point in the UI and when I hit delete and refresh it is still there and I have to reinstall radarr for it to go away...
#2 Updated by Dru Lavigne over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Unscreened to Blocked
- Reason for Blocked set to Need verification
T W: I'm pretty sure the related ticket fixes this for RC1. I'll mark this ticket as blocked for now. Once RC1 is available, can you leave a comment on this ticket indicating whether or not this is still reproducible?
#5 Updated by T W over 2 years ago
I have tried to delete a mountpoint while the plugin was running and I get shown the option but when I hit delete, the mountpoint doesn't disappear and even after a refresh it is still there. Maybe it cannot be deleted while the plugin is running? Then it should have a pop-up like it does when you want to create a mountpoint while the plugin is running.
#6 Updated by Dru Lavigne over 2 years ago
- Subject changed from Mount point doesn't get deleted to Deleting a mount point while jail is running doesn't work or give an error
- Category changed from OS to GUI (new)
- Status changed from Blocked to Unscreened
- Assignee changed from Release Council to Anonymous
- Target version changed from Backlog to 11.2-U2
- Reason for Blocked deleted (
#14 Updated by Jeff Ervin over 2 years ago
- File Screen Shot 2018-11-05 at 10.19.54 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-11-05 at 10.19.54 AM.png added
- File Screen Shot 2018-11-05 at 10.20.37 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-11-05 at 10.20.37 AM.png added
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
Test Passed FreeNAS-11.2-INTERNAL34