Allow user to view mount points for running jails in new UI
Under the old user interface we used to be able to see all the mount points under a storage tab / section for our jails / plugins.
In the new UI, I'm trying to look at the mount points for a jail (comparison, as I replace the jail with a new one) and it's telling me to stop the jail.
I don't want to add, just view.
"[EFAULT] qbittorrent should not be running when adding a mountpoint
add_circle_outline More info..."
Any chance we can view the mount points without editing, be nice if we could see ALL mountpoints for all jails in a seperate view, like the old UI:
I am logging another job on a similar note regarding jail storage, I will reference here.
#9 Updated by Aaron St. John almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
Tested on FreeNAS-11.2-INTERNAL23
1. Created a new jail.
2. Added a mount point to that jail.
3. Started the jail.
4. Clicked three-dot menu > Mount Points.
5. Observed the mount point while the jail was running.