Add ability to bulk edit disks to new UI
I really miss the "Bulk Edit" feature in the new UI. Diskedditing becomes time consuming very quickly when you have a box with lots of drives.
#8 Updated by Timothy Moore II almost 2 years ago
- File storage-disks-multiedit.png storage-disks-multiedit.png added
- File storage-disks-multiedit-form.png storage-disks-multiedit-form.png added
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
Testing with FreeNAS system updated to INTERNAL31:
Log in and go to Storage/Disks:
- Verify listing allows selecting multiple disks (storage-disks-multiedit.png).
- Click the pencil icon to edit the disks.
- Set Acoustic Level to Minimum and click SAVE (storage-disks-multiedit-form.png).
- Verify new settings were saved for each selected disk.