Display passphrase field in new UI when replacing an encrypted disk
Seen in FreeNAS-11.2-MASTER-201809250855
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a mirrored pool
2. Encrypt it and set a passphrase for it. Do not lock it.
3. Offline one of the disk.
4. Try to replace the disk.
5. Observe the bug. See screenshot.
It shows the text saying the field is required, but no field is present.
- Related to Bug #48107: replacing encrypted disk will not work because GELi provider is left in RAM added
- Assignee changed from Erin Clark to Lola Yang
- Target version changed from Backlog to 11.2-RC1
- Blocks Bug #48600: Fix APIv1 bug when replacing an encrypted disk added
- Blocks deleted (Bug #48600: Fix APIv1 bug when replacing an encrypted disk)
- Blocked by Bug #48600: Fix APIv1 bug when replacing an encrypted disk added
- Status changed from Unscreened to Blocked
- Reason for Blocked set to Dependent on a related task to be completed
- Target version changed from 11.2-RC1 to 11.2-RC2
- Status changed from Blocked to Not Started
- Reason for Blocked deleted (
Dependent on a related task to be completed)
- Status changed from Not Started to In Progress
- Subject changed from Replacing a disk that has a passphrase set does not show passphrase fields to Display passphrase field in new UI when replacing an encrypted disk
- Status changed from In Progress to Ready for Testing
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
Test Passed in FreeNAS-11.2-INTERNAL31
- Status changed from Passed Testing to Done
Also available in: Atom