Add IPv6 Autoconfigure checkbox for jails to new UI
IPv6 Autoconfigure was an option in the previous jail infrastructure, and seems to be available for the new one: #40468
AFAIK, the UI lacks the checkbox to activate the autoconfiguration. I assume that it will be possible to make everything work as it was working in the previous network stack.
#9 Updated by Aaron St. John almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
Tested on FreeNAS-11.2-INTERNAL21
1. Went to Jails > Add.
2. Observed that the "Auto configure IPV6" checkbox was present.
3. Set that option and created the jail.
4. Started the jail.
5. All was a success.
#10 Updated by passuff _ almost 2 years ago
- File 2018-10-07_18-35-19.jpg 2018-10-07_18-35-19.jpg added
- File 2018-10-07_18-36-08.jpg 2018-10-07_18-36-08.jpg added
- File 2018-10-07_18-37-09.jpg 2018-10-07_18-37-09.jpg added
I just started with FreeNAS some days ago and updated to 11.3 nightly because of the missing IPv6 Autoconfig in Jails.
I created the jail and failed with receiving an IPv6 address for the jail. FreeNAS has its IPv6 received properly. It might be due to some other bad configuration I applied. Any idea?