Add netgraph.ko to build
I still use VirtualBox on FreeNAS.
11.2 includes kernel modules for vbox, but someone forgot to add netgraph.ko in kernel directory.
#2 Updated by Alexander Motin over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Unscreened to Ready for Testing
- Severity changed from New to Low
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
It seem to be a mistake to remove netgraph used by VirtualBox without removing the last. Restoring it for now as modules:
- PR for master: https://github.com/freenas/build/pull/126
- PR for 11.2: https://github.com/freenas/build/pull/127 and https://github.com/freenas/build/pull/129
But generally we recommend bhyve as a virtualization platform now. I was told that we do not even provide VirtualBox plugin any more.