Rename "Apply Pending Updates" dialog in legacy UI
Have an update to apply
System:Update -> click Check Now
After confirming updates available
Click Apply Pending Updates button
After clicking the Apply Pending Updates an update dialog with progress bars opens
This dialog is named "Check Now"
The dialog should be renamed to "Applying Updates" or "Update Status"
Something to reflect what the dialog is actually displaying.
I found this while upgrading an 11.1u5 install but this is probably the case for an 11.1u6 install as well
#9 Updated by Aaron St. John over 1 year ago
- File apply-pending.png apply-pending.png added
- File update-dialogue.png update-dialogue.png added
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
1. Downloaded an older version of FreeNAS that included the change from this ticket (FreeNAS-INTERNAL29).
2. Installed into a VM.
3. Went to update to the latest version of FreeNAS (FreeNAS-INTERNAL30).
4. Observed the dialogue boxes (see screenshots).
The "apply-pending.png" is the dialogue box that appeared after clicking the "Apply Pending Updates" button.
The "update-dialogue.png" is the dialogue box that appeared when actually downloading the update.