Remove f_not_consul program filter from syslog-ng.conf
master PR: https://github.com/freenas/freenas/pull/1811
commit d333dcc7f368035f3c9a239274edd4e1dd333287 removed the consul alerting service from syslog-ng.
commit e7a7ab8333add24d81cc7a08c8267bcf3ee8b36f added the ability to use syslog-ng to log across the heartbeat interface on TrueNAS HA appliances. I added the "f_not_consul" filter to that change.
Simply remove that program filter altogether since the consul facility was removed altogether.
#3 Updated by Dru Lavigne almost 3 years ago
- Subject changed from fix(master) remove f_not_consul program filter from syslog-ng.conf to Remove f_not_consul program filter from syslog-ng.conf
- Description updated (diff)
- Category deleted (
- Status changed from Closed to Ready for Testing
- Target version changed from N/A to 11.3
- Reason for Closing deleted (
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No