Fix smart config not being regenerated when reloading smartd
Seen on the QA x-10 running TrueNAS-11.1-U6-INTERNAL7
I set the Services ->smart -> configuration -> critical to 40 on Friday to test a reported issue.
I went back and zeroed it out after I was done yesterday (8/27/18)
Support got a ticket today Kayako (FGP-949-13975), I am getting an email alert, and there is a critical alert in the GUI
#12 Updated by Bonnie Follweiler over 1 year ago
- File Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 1.51.48 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 1.51.48 PM.png added
- File Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 1.52.10 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 1.52.10 PM.png added
- File Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 1.52.24 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 1.52.24 PM.png added
- File Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 1.52.42 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 1.52.42 PM.png added
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Failed Testing
Test Failed in FreeNAS-11.2-INTERNAL33
After almost 2 hours there is no alert
#14 Updated by Vladimir Vinogradenko over 1 year ago
Boot machine with SMART critical temperature set to large value (e.g. 100 C). Clear alerts if any are present.
Set SMART critical temperature to temperature lower than HDD temperature (e.g. 20 C). Alerts should appear in a few seconds (I don't know how often UI refreshes alerts so it's better to reload the page).