Allow deletion of corrupted iocage jails
The jails previously created on 11.2-BETA3 with the GUI are now hide on the GUI.
Create a new jail is the same thing, jail are created on /iocage/jails dataset and we can't see it on the GUI, this one propose ztank only as dataset for jails.
#9 Updated by Brandon Schneider almost 2 years ago
- Severity changed from Medium to High
STABLE PR: https://github.com/freenas/iocage/pull/80
MW PR: https://github.com/freenas/freenas/pull/2040 and https://github.com/freenas/freenas/pull/2068
MW STABLE PR: https://github.com/freenas/freenas/pull/2041
Note to Mathieu: While this won't solve your particular problem, it will let you see which jail has the corrupt configuration causing your issue, in which case you can manually fix or destroy that jail.
#25 Updated by Bonnie Follweiler almost 2 years ago
- File Screen Shot 2018-11-13 at 11.23.50 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-11-13 at 11.23.50 AM.png added
- File Screen Shot 2018-11-13 at 11.23.34 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-11-13 at 11.23.34 AM.png added
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
Test Passed in FreeNAS-11.2-INTERNAL48