Fix new UI inconsistencies by adding slight delay when loading entity actions
In the new ui if you have a scheduled snapshot for a dataset all snapshots show up. If you try and revert to the latest snapshot the rollback option does not appear. The first time I tried it I only had the option to roll back to DeepEnd/Client_Shares/Vault@auto-20181007.1533-2w(the first snapshot in the series) I refreshed the Ui and then had the option ONLY to revert DeepEnd/Client_Shares/Vault@auto-20181013.0934-1w.
I then opened the legacy UI and reverted my snapshot which worked as expected. This behavior seems quite alarming. See screenshots.
#4 Updated by Erin Clark over 1 year ago
- Assignee changed from Erin Clark to Dennis Mullen
It seems there is an issue where the actions are not preserved properly when you change the sorting order. If I try to sort them by snapshot name to bring the last one to the top I no longer see the ability to rollback just like you did. Dennis has been working with table sorting stuff recently, passing to him to see if he has any ideas.
#11 Updated by Jeff Ervin over 1 year ago
- File Alphadata 1.png Alphadata 1.png added
- File Alphadata 2.png Alphadata 2.png added
- File Jenkins 1.png Jenkins 1.png added
- File Jenkins 2.png Jenkins 2.png added
- File Music 1.png Music 1.png added
- File Music 2.png Music 2.png added
- File Nobody 1.png Nobody 1.png added
- File Nobody 2.png Nobody 2.png added
- File Screen Shot 2018-11-01 at 10.47.36 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-11-01 at 10.47.36 AM.png added
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
Test Passed FreeNAS-11.2-INTERNAL32
Correct rollback option maintained for each applicable dataset after altering column order etc. Legacy UI matches New UI.