Update rclone to 1.44 and add support for Microsoft OneDrive
When trying to run a cloud sync pull task using the cloud credentials, users get an error message like this:
"2018/10/25 14:59:10 Failed to configure OneDrive: invalid character 'b' looking for beginning of value"
The same method works flawlessly for Dropbox, so I suspect that the outdated version of rclone might be at fault. Setting up the same process on the CLI using the latest version of rclone works, while the one included in FreeNAS does not.
Please update rclone to the latest version.
#9 Updated by Jeff Ervin over 1 year ago
- File Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 1.05.47 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 1.05.47 PM.png added
- File Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 1.59.29 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 1.59.29 PM.png added
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Failed Testing
Test Failed FreeNAS-11.2-INTERNAL32
Version of rclone is correct (1.43). When trying to setup OneDrive on the Cloud Credentials, I hit save with all fields filled in, and I get a "This field is required" notification below the save button. Which field is required??? Shouldn't this alert go below/next to the field that is actually required.
#29 Updated by Timothy Moore II over 1 year ago
- File onedrive-sync-success.png onedrive-sync-success.png added
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
Tested with FreeNAS Mini updated to INTERNAL46:
Opened Shell and ran rclone config. Went through the prompts, authenticated to my Microsoft/OneDrive account, and generated an access token, drive type, and drive id. Copied those values to notepad.
Back in the UI, go to System/Cloud Credentials:
- Add new credential for OneDrive.
- Paste in the access token and drive id values, set drive type to personal to match the value generated by rclone config.
- Save and confirm the new Credential was properly created.
Go to Tasks/Cloud Sync Tasks:
- Create a new Push task to sync a directory to a test directory created on my OneDrive page. Use the previously created OneDrive credential.
- After the task is successfully created, click More Options --> Run Now to run the sync immediately.
- Wait a little while and eventually the status changes to a check mark. Click the mark to open the logs and confirm the system synced correctly. Go to my OneDrive account page and verify the transferred files are visible and correct.