Catch exception on cloud sync credentials decrypt during migration
I tried updating to 11.2-RC1 from 11.1-U6 yesterday, but it failed miserably with multiple errors starting with Middlewared not starting after 4 minutes. So, I tried a clean install of 11.2 and restore my config from 11.1. 11.2 installs successfully, and everything looks good. The config seems to be parsing, but after a reboot, no changes are applied. I thought maybe there is something in my config that's corrupted, so to check I reload 11.1, restore my config, and everything is as it should be. So, I guess there is something in my config that 11.2 specifically doesn't like. I tried upgrading one more time so I can get the logs. I'll attach middlewared.log and /var/log/messages now, since they seem to be the most relevant. I have the whole log folder, if anything else is needed.
#8 Updated by Jeff Ervin over 1 year ago
- File Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 11.23.06 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 11.23.06 AM.png added
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
Test Passed FreeNAS-11.2-INTERNAL32
1. Created VM with FreeNAS 11.1U6. Created Cloud Credential and Cloud Sync Task (Backblaze). Downloaded config.
2. Updated to 11.2 INTERNAL32. Uploaded saved config file.
3. Cloud sync task is there with same settings as in 11.1U6 (no exceptions/errors)