SAN multiple domain support issue with certificates.
CAN on Certificate created using FreeNAS when using multiple domains seem to not work as intended: Multiples domains are seen as a single domain entry.
Please see full example here: https://forums.freenas.org/index.php?threads/using-freenas-as-local-network-ca.70942/
#6 Updated by Waqar Ahmed over 1 year ago
- File Screenshot 2018-11-01 at 4.51.37 PM.png Screenshot 2018-11-01 at 4.51.37 PM.png added
- Status changed from Unscreened to Closed
- Target version changed from 11.2-U2 to N/A
- Reason for Closing set to Not to be fixed
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
The specified issue is fixed in 11.2-RC1 - please you can try this there as well. For good measure I am adding a screenshot and a few decoding statements for further reference
[root@freenas /etc/certificates]# openssl x509 -noout -text -in internal.crt | grep DNS Subject: C=US, ST=asdf, L=asdf, O=asdf, CN=domain1.com/subjectAltName=DNS: domain2.com, DNS: domain3.com/emailAddressemail@example.com DNS:domain2.com, DNS:domain3.com [root@freenas /etc/certificates]#
If you have further queries regarding this issue, please feel free to comment here. Thank you