Umbrella #54909: Unhook Guide from build system and link to online version
Remove docs build from FreeNAS build
Need to remove the docs build process from freenas/build, will move to online only distribution of the guide.
- Category set to Build system
- Status changed from Unscreened to Screened
- Target version changed from 11.2-U2 to 11.2-RC2
- Status changed from Screened to In Progress
Merged into master. Will do a stable PR once we know it didn't break anything too badly.
- Subject changed from Remove docs build from freenas/build to Remove docs build from FreeNAS build
- Status changed from In Progress to Ready for Testing
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
Test Failed FreeNAS-11.2-INTERNAL34
- Status changed from Failed Testing to Passed Testing
That means it worked ;)
There is another ticket #54933 to add the new links back.
- Status changed from Passed Testing to Done
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
- Related to Bug #74478: Finish removing docs from build system added
Also available in: Atom