Prevent Cloud Sync Tasks from overflowing /mnt
Configuring a cloud sync task has the potential to fill the /mnt directory, therefore disallowing the ability to import your zpools.
- Assignee changed from Release Council to William Grzybowski
- Related to Bug #28182: Do not run cron jobs on TrueNAS passive controllers added
Updated by William Grzybowski almost 3 years ago
- Assignee changed from William Grzybowski to Vladimir Vinogradenko
Vladimir, we need to fix cloud sync tasks to make sure /mnt/$FOO exists before going through with it. Or it will create the directories and fill up /mnt which is a tmpfs.
- Status changed from Blocks Until Resolved to In Progress
- Copied to Umbrella #56079: Prevent Cloud Sync Tasks from overflowing /mnt added
Updated by Vladimir Vinogradenko almost 3 years ago
/mnt/tank. Create a PULL cloud sync, run it. It should run OK.
/mnt/tank. There should be no directory
/mnt/tank. Run cloud sync. It should say "directory does not exist"
mkdir /mnt/tank (but do not create pool). Run cloud sync. It should say "directory must reside within volume mount point"
- Subject changed from /mnt becomes full with cloud sync tasks to Prevent Cloud Sync Tasks from overflowing /mnt
- Status changed from In Progress to Done
- Copied to Bug #60471: Prevent Cloud Sync Tasks from overflowing /mnt added
Also available in: Atom