Set correct values for quotas in edit mode of new UI
As Sasha and I discussed.
add values like, 2K,1K,512, dynamically to the record size list as we need to show users with low record size their current configuration, for that probably we can dynamically add values to options list.
show a warning to users in edit mode, when users having low recordsize and implore them to move to block size > 4k,
- Status changed from Failed Testing to In Progress
- Assignee changed from Vaibhav Chauhan to Erin Clark
Testing criteria: Try to create or edit a dataset, if the record size is less than the recommended size (on my box this size was 16k) based on pool topology then a red warning should appear. The form will still save but the warning should always be there unless record size is changed to an acceptable value.
- File Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 9.06.19 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 9.06.19 AM.png added
- File Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 9.08.29 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 9.08.29 AM.png added
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
Test Passed FreeNAS-11.2-U2-INTERNAL90
Recommended minimum for my system was 16k. Set to both 4k and 8k values and saved (warning received). Upon editing the dataset, the warning does still show.