'afpd[pid]: dsi_tcp_open: invalid header' every 5 minutes...
Closed: Cannot reproduce
Every 5 minutes I get a message on the console (and in the bottom window of the GUI) about afpd: dsi_tcp_open: invalid header
Since we do have Mac OS X machines here, I will assume it's because they're trying to do something to the FreeNAS box, which is advertising an AFS share to them.
- Category set to 78
- Assignee set to Josh Paetzel
- Target version set to 9.3-BETA
- Status changed from Unscreened to Screened
- Target version changed from 9.3-BETA to 49
I might need a tcpdump from the FreeNAS box to see what's going on here.
Are you using any AFP shares?
Here's a tcpdump -vvv of one of these events.
At the moment, while the share is available I don't think any client is actively using it.
BRB: can you paste in the sw_vers output from one of the Macs in question? We're just not seeing this here.
ProductName: Mac OS X
Updated by Josh Paetzel over 5 years ago
- Status changed from Screened to Unscreened
- Assignee changed from Josh Paetzel to Jordan Hubbard
Updated by Jordan Hubbard over 5 years ago
- Status changed from Unscreened to Closed: Cannot reproduce
Not seeing this in any recent build.
- Target version changed from 49 to N/A
Also available in: Atom