Do not raise SSL invalid alert when SSL is not in use
I'm getting an alert email about unsupported certs. This despite the CA and certificates parts of the GUI not showing the presence of any certs/CA on the system.
At one point I had an externally created CA loaded into the 11.1-U6 (from which I upgrade to 11.2-RC2) but these are now showing in the GUI. (11.2-RC2 also sent the email and no certs showed in the GUI there either.
System / General / Protocol is set to HTTP only.
Since I suspect you'll need more info, please let me know what you need, I'm happy to provide it.
Alert email body:Gone alerts:
- FreeNAS does not support certificates with keys shorter than 1024 bits. HTTPS will not be enabled until a certificate having at least 1024 bit keylength is provided
Bug fix for alert file
This commit fixes a bug when protocol for system was set to HTTP and nginx did not remove a ssl invalid alert file which was created when the protocol was either http or httphttps.
Waqar Ahmed wrote:
It doesn't. Which ever you are more comfortable with
I just checked. Neither CA or cert show in the old GUI. The debug is 1.5MB so I can't attach it here. Is there some where else I can up load? Also, it goes back to last June. Are you sure you want it?
- File Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 11.36.03 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 11.36.03 AM.png added
- File Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 11.39.45 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 11.39.45 AM.png added
- File Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 11.42.26 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 11.42.26 AM.png added
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
Test Passed FreeNAS-11.2-U2-INTERNAL85