CPU card remains empty in /reportsdashboard/cpu + "ERROR: opening '/var/db/collectd/rrd/localhost//aggregation-cpu-sum/cpu-user.rrd': No such file or directory" in console
When I navigate to /reportsdashboard/cpu the CPU card remains empty and I see an error in my browser's console. Please note: my box has an Opteron X3000 series CPU, for which there is no temperature sensor support at the time (see feature request #64077).
I attached the full error object. I did some searching and I found 27929, but that was resolved quite a while ago, so I'm not sure if it's related.
- Assignee changed from Release Council to Anonymous
- Assignee changed from Anonymous to Damian Szidiropulosz
- Target version changed from Backlog to 11.2-U3
Updated by Damian Szidiropulosz over 2 years ago
- Category changed from GUI (new) to Middleware
- Status changed from Unscreened to Screened
- Assignee changed from Damian Szidiropulosz to William Grzybowski
- Target version changed from 11.2-U3 to 11.2-U4
Updated by William Grzybowski over 2 years ago
- Category changed from Middleware to GUI (new)
- Assignee changed from William Grzybowski to Damian Szidiropulosz
Damian, does not seem to be the case.
The stats is for CPU usage, not temperature. Do you do the same for that?
- Status changed from Screened to Closed
Also available in: Atom