Add -d removable for all S.M.A.R.T. devices
Just upgraded to latest stable release of 11.xx and upon restart I receive this warning...
"smartd_daemon is not running"
I have tried to disable smartd on my usb stick, but warning still remain
Updated by Martin Cedervall almost 2 years ago
- File debug-freenas-20181217042539.txz added
- Private changed from No to Yes
- Category changed from OS to Middleware
- Assignee changed from Release Council to William Grzybowski
Updated by William Grzybowski almost 2 years ago
- Assignee changed from William Grzybowski to Vladimir Vinogradenko
Vladimirm, this is on 11.1, do you think there is anything we should do about that? Is backporting the -d removable flag safe?
- Status changed from Unscreened to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Ready for Testing
- Target version changed from Backlog to 11.1-U7
- File deleted (
- Related to Bug #57105: Add -d removable for all S.M.A.R.T. devices added
- Subject changed from smartd_daemon is not running to Add -d removable for all S.M.A.R.T. devices
- Private changed from Yes to No
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Status changed from Passed Testing to Done
Also available in: Atom