Clarify in Guide how plugins and jails are updated or upgraded from the CLI
The Create a Plugin documentation in the user guide does not describe the process that FreeNAS uses to detect when an updated plugin is available, or the process that happens when the user chooses to upgrade that plugin.
- Subject changed from Plugin creation documentation does not describe plugin update process to Clarify in Guide how plugins and jails are updated or upgraded from the CLI
- Status changed from In Progress to Ready for Testing
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
- File Screen Shot 2019-02-06 at 1.06.58 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-02-06 at 1.06.58 PM.png added
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
On a side note, may be nit picking...should there be a space after PLUGIN before the line continues? Verb-age is all there, so I passed the ticket.