Creating SFTP Cloud Credential requires input for PEM SSH Key
When creating a CloudCredential on 11.2-RELEASE for a SFTP target, you cannot leave the PEM-encoded private key path field empty. Putting a blank inside lets me save the new credential.
Looks like the task doesn't work, when adding a blank instead of a key. Just receiving an X and cannot download any logs from the run...
When adding a SSH key, the pw is still required, too.
Not either or....
Updated by William Grzybowski almost 2 years ago
- Category changed from Middleware to GUI (new)
- Assignee changed from Release Council to Erin Clark
- Target version changed from Backlog to 11.2-U3
- Assignee changed from Erin Clark to Lola Yang
- Status changed from Unscreened to Screened
- Category changed from GUI (new) to Middleware
- Assignee changed from Lola Yang to Vladimir Vinogradenko
- Status changed from Screened to In Progress
Updated by Vladimir Vinogradenko almost 2 years ago
- Related to Bug #69760: Allow blank value for Cloud Sync pass or key_file field in new UI added
- Status changed from In Progress to Ready for Testing
- Target version changed from 11.2-U3 to 11.3
- Copied to Bug #69771: Do not have middleware require password or key file for SFTP Cloud Credential added
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Done
- Target version changed from 11.3 to Master - FreeNAS Nightlies
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
Also available in: Atom