Can't set Mapall user in NFS share to Active Directory user in Freenas 11.1U1
Hi. Since going to 11.2, I can't seem to be able to map NFS user access to a windows domain user name any more. The system is joined to a domain, and wbinfo -u etc.. all show all the domain user names. I can select a domain user in the mapall user and mapall group entries from a pulldown list fine, but when I hit the "ok" button, the system says "User not found" and "Group not found".
The user selections work fine on the volume permissions settings, just not in the NFS share settings any more. They used to work fine before the upgrade.
#2 Updated by mike myers over 2 years ago
- File debug-tbstore2-20190103115620.tgz added
Ok, attached. BTW, I just noticed that I only see the domain users in the pulldown menu in the legacy interface, which is my normal UI. Using the new UI interface, I only see local users. But that's probably a different issue.
#10 Updated by Dru Lavigne over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Done
- Target version changed from 11.3 to Master - FreeNAS Nightlies
- Private changed from Yes to No
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
Mike: this fix will appear in the next update (see related ticket).