Docker VM: Disable password authentication for rancher user.
Once an SSH public key is properly defined within cloud-config.yml, FreeNAS admin should be able to completely disable password authentication for the rancher user by removing the rancher.password= kernel parameter from the grub configuration.
Updated by Dru Lavigne 7 days ago
- Category changed from GUI (new) to Middleware
- Assignee changed from Release Council to William Grzybowski
Updated by William Grzybowski 6 days ago
- Assignee changed from William Grzybowski to Brandon Schneider
- Severity changed from New to Low Medium
Updated by Brandon Schneider 6 days ago
- Status changed from Unscreened to Not Started
Also available in: Atom